Scallywag glitch with texlive-collection-* packages

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Sep 20 19:18:23 GMT 2020

On 16/09/2020 06:13, Brian Inglis wrote:

> As not all variables can be specified as multi-line constants, and I am
> uncomfortable specifying variables in lines hundreds of bytes long, they need to
> be composed with short lines using +=, and not evaluating may lead to incorrect
> results.

The shallow analysis scallywag currently does understands about '+='.

If it doesn't work as expected, that is a bug.  Please report those,
preferably not buried in the middle of a long email in reply to a email
on a different subject.